MARKETING EXECUTIVE/ GRAPHICS
Posted on February 27, 2007
Are you a savvy, dynamic marketeer looking to join one of
the hottest software companies in town? Hope so!
WHO YOU ARE!
Maestro is urgently seeking a skilled Marketing Executive
with a strong background in designing creative material. The
candidate must be passionate about developing creative marketing
materials and be an innovative problem solver. In addition,
the position requires the following:
- Exceptional proficiency in animation and design software
such as Macromedia Dreamweaver & Flash, Adobe Illustrator
& Photoshop, and HTML.
- Proficiency in MS applications such as Powerpoint.
- Copywriting skills for corporate collateral and newsletters.
- A good understanding of marketing concepts.
- A positive professional attitude and image.
- Strong computer and organizational skills.
- PC & MAC compatibility.
- An excellent command of English.
- Ability to travel locally when necessary.
- A relevant portfolio is required, and 2-3 years of relevant
As a Marketing Executive on the marketing team, your primary
goal will be to apply creativity and innovation to produce
highly dynamic marketing materials. Your core responsibilities
- Regularly updating Maestro's website design and layout.
- Creating dynamic content for webinars, demos, and educational
ads in flash and other 3D software.
- Designing front page and various graphics for demos and
Maestro's optimalOne software.
- Creating and updating corporate presentations.
- Supporting sales efforts in a marketing capacity by assisting
in on/off site events and marketing campaigns.
- Managing print and e-newsletter production projects from
concept through completion.
- Maintaining open communications with external marketing
- Assisting the Chief Marketing Officer in all marketing
For immediate consideration, please email your letter of interest,
curriculum vitae to the attention of Ms. Maisie Chui at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in the subject field the position you are